01 December 2009

entry ni nak citer my journey to 1Borneo..
the biggest mall in the Asia

*credit to Mrs Jay*
akue jalan arituw wif my sister n her fiance..
saja jer nk interfrem dorg jalan..
ahahahahahahha
kami jalan p 1Borneo sejurus blk dr uma org kwen..
lebih dan kurang jam 240 cmtuw..

ahahahahahahahahha
sampai jer kat 1Borneo,
fiance kaka akue bw masuk SPEEDY..
xsmpat nk capture2x..

cz time tuw akue L A P A R giler.!
afta that,kaka akue wif her fiance went to upstairs..
and i've decided to eat alone at McD.!

*my pebret fast food*
ahahahahahahahhahaha
then not long after that,

my sist called me..
and told me that her fiance..
want to bring me eat at OLD TOWN CAFE..
the food was very delicious..
i like it damn much.!

but can't compared to my luvly one..
ahahahahahahahahaha
that must be McD.!
so,here's the picture that i've been captured on that day..


this is the food&beverages that i've eaten..


and this is my sister with her fiance..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...