09 November 2010

HAPPY MODE.!!!!!

this entry i'm going to talked about my happy day..
which is today[09112010]..hehe~
today i'm coming HOME.!!
ohh HOME SWEET HOME.!
my mamy asked me to go home today..
actually,the story goes like this..

*************************************************************
i still awake at 6am in the morning..
i havent take my sleep yet during that time.. :)
because i wanted to call my beloved mamy..
^mamy,adi lurf eu.!^
so i did called my mamy at 630am..
and then we had a conversation approximately 15minutes..
i did miss my mamy+dady damn much.!

*************************************************************
actually the purpose i called my mamy was............
wanted to ask for a money..
teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
my money running out already..
so i'm unable to do anything without money.!!
*sigh
that's why i did called my mamy then asked money from her..
hehehehehheheheh~

*************************************************************
afta that,
my mamy try to fixed my problem..
she did called my brother n my sister..
ask them if they're able to bank in me money..
but, both of them cant help me..
what a pathethic person me..
huhuhuhuhuhu :(
then at 2pm my mamy called me..
she asked me to go back home today..
she said brother cant bank in because he had a job away from KK..
while my sister is not feeling well..
she had a fever then she didnt go to work today..
so i've decided to go home to see both of
MY HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD :)

i lurf eu mamy and daddy.. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...